Cauliflower Biscuts

Saturday, July 4, 2015


Cauliflower Biscuits


#SmilingKiddo is napping so I'm posting this sooner than later. I'm still experimenting with this recipe so this is by no means the last variation. However, since many of you have asked, here it is. My toddler doesn't eat veggies. This is heartbreaking since his mama loves particular ones. Cauliflower is one vegetable I could have all the time in just about anyway. Knowing my kid eats all things bread and carb, I started playing with this biscuit idea. 



In a food processor, mince:

  • 1 head of cauliflower
  • 4 garlic gloves
  • 1 handful of fresh parsley
  • A few sprigs of dill
In a bowl, mix:
  • 2 cups of flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
Mix cauliflower and dry ingredients with:
  • 2 beaten eggs
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup oil
Bake at 375F for about 30 min in muffin baking sheet. Please keep in mind these measurements are estimations. I eyeball everything in the kitchen.


Smiling Marketress Cooks Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino