Holiday Staple Double Layer Pumpkin Pie

Tuesday, November 22, 2011



So my mother is hounding my Facebook for my Double Layer Pumpkin Pie. I made it for work. I'm making it for Thanksgiving with my boyfriend. I just make it every holiday season. But here's the thing. It's not going kill your diet. My recipe is under 200 calories.

Whisk together until smooth:
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 TBS skim milk
1 1/2 cup light cool whip, thawed
1/2 tbs Splenda

Spread into the bottom of a 9 inch graham cracker crust

Mix together:
1 cup skim milk
1 package 3.5 sugar free vanilla pudding
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp  ground cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
1 can 15 oz pumpkin puree

Pour over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. I put the rest of the cool whip on top.  Enjoy!

Smiling Marketress Cooks Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino