Cauliflower Chicken

Tuesday, October 5, 2010


I cook with mostly chicken and turkey. So here is something I came up with last week that was a hit.  I call it Cauliflower Chicken.  I was inspired by my mother. She used to combine garlic and cauliflower, usually breading it and then frying it with chicken, but separately.


In a food processor, finely chop 5 cloves of garlic and 2 cups of cauliflower.  Add 1 Cup Panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
Beat 2 eggs and 2 TBSP of balsamic vinegar.
Dip chicken breasts into egg mixture and coat in bread crumbs. Fry on in EVOO on medium heat until both sides are golden.
Mix 1 can tomato soup, 1 cup of milk and pour over chicken. Simmer for 15 min on low to medium heat.

Smiling Marketress Cooks Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino