Introducing Smiling Marketress Cooks

Monday, October 4, 2010

Hi there! 

Thanks for taking time to visit. This is my very first post on Smiling Marketress Cooks. I started this blog because I do a lot cooking and my friends and family often ask me for recipes. So I thought it would be much easier to post them here.

A little about me--I'm a web marketer with an MBA and BA in English. I have several projects going on right now such as the launch of Smiling Marketress Consulting, a marketing strategy service. I also plan on keeping up with Smiles and Rants. I am working on a piece of nonfiction as well. 

But to get started here, I'd thought I'd mention one of my kitchen favorites. It's a wooden mortar bowl. I use it to smash garlic in almost all of my dishes. I dice the garlic and make a paste, usually with EVOO. Or I'll just make a paste out of the garlic by itself and add to dishes as is. 

Smiling Marketress Cooks Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino